Effective at the onset of Covid-19, we have adopted additional protocols to enhance best practices for the safety of our people in order for us to continue to produce and support the many retailers and grocery outlets in the country.
- Our Sumner facility has been expanded to increase space and distance for the line teams.
- Mandated health and temperature screening for all individuals prior to admittance to the facility.
- Face masks and face shields have been issued as PPE and are required at all times.
- Schedules have adopted staggered breaks and lunches to increase social distancing for non-work activities.
- The facility is heavily sanitized hourly for all common areas including break rooms, restrooms and frequently touched surfaces on top of the scheduled daily deep cleaning.
Breathable Skin Pack for Fresh Counter or Bunker Display
In support of increased food safety; smartly showcase private label portions and fillets in 10K OTR film.